Bankruptcy is a complex legal process that requires professional legal assistance. Take a few minutes to learn more about the bankruptcy topics of our latest blog entries by checking out these links.
- Take a look at this article to see an example of the way huge medical bills can lead to bankruptcy.
- With these tips, you can rebuild your credit after bankruptcy.
- Head over to the website of the federal bankruptcy courts for statistics about bankruptcy filings.
- Bankrate.com explains the differences between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies.
- As this article describes, Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be a way for homeowners to stop foreclosure proceedings.