Browse Through These Links To Learn More About Bankruptcy Basics
If you’d like to find out more about bankruptcy, check out these articles and websites. They’ll provide more great information about what bankruptcy is and how it will affect your life.
- Bankruptcy filings decreased over the past year in Indiana and across the country as a whole. Learn more from this news article!
- The automatic stay in bankruptcy stops your creditors from harassing you while you sort out your financial obligations.
- The U.S. Courts website provides a through explanation of Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Chapter 13 is another kind of bankruptcy available to consumers that uses a repayment plan to settle debts, in contrast to Chapter 7. Learn more at BankRate.com.
- Get a handle on bankruptcy terminology with this glossary at USCourts.gov.