If you’d like to find out more about bankruptcy, check out these articles and websites. They’ll provide more great information about what bankruptcy is and how it will affect your life.
- Bankruptcy filings decreased over the past year in Indiana and across the country as a whole. Learn more from this news article!
- The automatic stay in bankruptcy stops your creditors from harassing you while you sort out your financial obligations.
- The U.S. Courts website provides a through explanation of Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Chapter 13 is another kind of bankruptcy available to consumers that uses a repayment plan to settle debts, in contrast to Chapter 7. Learn more at BankRate.com.
- Get a handle on bankruptcy terminology with this glossary at USCourts.gov.