Learn more about bankruptcy procedures with these helpful links from Cutler & Associates Ltd.
- To find out more about Chapter 7 bankruptcy, check out this website.
- Chicago is located in the northern Illinois bankruptcy court district. To make the bankruptcy process easier, the court has published its rules and procedures; filers should peruse them to make sure they are proceeding correctly.
- The American Bar Association provides a chart comparing Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- The Bankruptcy Data Project at Harvard University allows you to create charts that show trends in bankruptcy filings over a specified time interval. Try it out!
- The American Bankruptcy Institute answers some frequently asked questions about bankruptcy.