Deciding to file for bankruptcy is a serious issue and one that you’ve likely thought long and hard about. Make sure you know what you’re getting into with the following resources about bankruptcy.
- At MSN Money, you can learn more about managing your money after Chapter 13 bankruptcy so you can meet the requirements of the repayment plan and live a more fiscally responsible life.
- Check out this article from CreditCards.com to learn more about wage garnishment.
- If you want to know more about the means test required to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, read this article from The United States Department of Justice.
- For more information about the basics of Chapter 13 bankruptcy, read this page from the US Courts.
- If you want a comprehensive guide to bankruptcy law, read this article from the US Courts.