Most of us fall into debt at some point in our lives. Though a small amount of debt is generally nothing to worry about, large amounts of debt may merit bankruptcy. These resources will arm you with the information you need to address your debt problems.
- Make sure you understand the process when filing for liquidation bankruptcy by reading through this article from USCourts.gov.
- A good way to determine if filing for bankruptcy is the right decision is to consider which debts are dischargeable. This article from BankRate.com discusses common debts discharged by bankruptcy.
- How can student loans be discharged by filing for bankruptcy? Check out this article from USNews.com for more information.
- Learn which types of debts are covered under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act with this overview from the Federal Trade Commission.
- What role does a court-appointed trustee play when it comes to bankruptcy? Find out with this overview from HowStuffWorks.com.