Find out more about declaring bankruptcy, retaining assets, and meeting a lawyer with the help of these resources.
- For information on the different types of bankruptcy and why a lawyer is essential, read this article from Investopedia.
- To learn about debt collection laws and regulations, visit this page from the Federal Trade Commission.
- Read this article from WiseBread.com to learn why the bankruptcy system is beneficial for society.
- Illinois Legal Aid describes the types of property that are exempt during Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Is bankruptcy the best option for you? This article from Marketplace.org provides information on choosing bankruptcy.
Be sure to contact Cutler & Associates, Ltd. for expert Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy representation. With over 20 years of experience, our bankruptcy attorneys know how to free you from the stresses of debt.