In these trying economic times, it’s important to keep a keen eye on finances. Even if you are facing bankruptcy, help is always available.
- Are you facing foreclosure? Find out how the government can help at this page from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Though you may not have guessed it, bankruptcy can be a great help when dealing with foreclosure. For more information, read this article from MSNBC.
- If you are unsure what to look for in a bankruptcy attorney, this page from Lawyers.com can help.
- The Better Business Bureau seeks to reward companies for good business practices. Learn all about their rating system at their official website.
- What happens at a bankruptcy hearing? Find out at BankruptcyLawNetwork.com.