In recent blog entries, you’ve read about foreclosure in Illinois, debt discharge in bankruptcy, the Service Members Civil Relief Act, and many other important financial subjects. If you’d like more information about these topics, check out the articles below.
- For information about judicial foreclosure, take a look at this link.
- Medical debt has become one of the primary reasons cited for filing bankruptcy in recent years—and that includes filers who have insurance.
- This article contains a list of debts that can and cannot be discharged.
- Learn about the process of debt discharge in bankruptcy from the U.S. Courts.
- Foreclosure and bankruptcy can both help consumers deal with financial hard times, but it is vital to choose to correct option. Check out this article for more information, but always consult an attorney before making any final decisions.