While bankruptcy may not be a first resort for solving financial troubles, it is viable option for legally addressing your debt. Filing with the help of an experienced bankruptcy attorney will allow you to put your debt behind you and move on with your life. Take a look at some of these informative articles from around the Web to learn more about the basics of bankruptcy and how a professional bankruptcy lawyer can help:
- Waiting too long to file for bankruptcy can have severe consequences. Keep these signs from Money Heath Central in mind, and be sure to take action before it’s too late.
- With the severe economic downturn and an injured housing market, it’s no surprise that the rate of bankruptcy filings is continuing to rise to its highest levels since 2005. Learn more in this article from CreditCards.com.
- One of the biggest sources of anxiety for those considering bankruptcy is the mark it may leave on a credit report. Find out how long bankruptcies and other defaults can remain on your credit report by visiting Mint.com.
- This page from the American Bankruptcy Institute provides several answers to frequently asked questions about bankruptcy.
- Most people considering filing for personal bankruptcy will be interested in the basics of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies. Read this article from MSNBC to learn more.