Are you thinking about filing for bankruptcy but don’t know what steps to take to get the process started? Check out the resources below to get some helpful answers:
- Though many debts can be discharged through bankruptcy, some cannot. For more information about which debts will stick around even after bankruptcy, read through this BankRate.com article.
- If you think bankruptcy will ruin your life or your credit, check out these tips for getting back on track after bankruptcy.
- As this Time Magazine article shows, bankruptcy has a long history in America.
- If you have a retirement account, take a look at this article to see how it will be affected by your bankruptcy filing.
- It seems smart to use all of your tax refund to pay down debt, but you should keep some of it in an emergency fund, according to Kiplinger.com.