Nobody wants to fall into bankruptcy, but unfortunately it happens to a lot of people. If your debt is starting to pile up and you aren’t sure what to do, then bankruptcy might be the best option for you. Learn more about debt relief by looking at some of these resources:
- To learn more about what a debt collector can and cannot do, refer to this guide on debt collection from the Federal Trade Commission.
- If you’re tired of calls from debt collectors, then check out this article from Datakoa.org to learn how to submit a debt validation request.
- Did you know that you can sue your debt collectors? To learn more, take a look at this article from MSN.com.
- Find out about the five easiest ways people fall into bankruptcy in this article.
- Head over to About.com to learn more about the do’s and don’ts of using a credit card responsibly.