Declaring bankruptcy is a difficult decision to make, but one that you do not need to face by yourself. A bankruptcy attorney can help you through the process. To learn more about how to file for bankruptcy and begin the journey back to financial stability, please read the following articles.
- Before filing for bankruptcy, a federal mandate dictates that individuals undergo credit counseling. The Federal Trade Commission describes this process.
- The United States Courts affords individuals and businesses 6 different ways to file for bankruptcy.
- U.S. News & World Report explains when it may be time to file for bankruptcy.
- Still uncertain if you should declare bankruptcy? Investopedia.com breaks down the pros and cons.
- Bankrate.com debunks 12 popular bankruptcy myths.