It is important to consult with an experienced lawyer before making the decision to file for bankruptcy—and it never hurts to brush up on the facts of the process.
- You can find out more about the background of the U.S. Trustee Program by reading this article from Justice.gov.
- Are you preparing to file for bankruptcy? Make sure you don’t make some of the most common bankruptcy mistakes by reviewing this Bankrate.com article.
- Explore this article from IRS.gov for more information about common bankruptcy issues.
- How are your debts discharged when you choose to file for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy ? Get the facts you need by reading this article.
- Did you know that unexpected medical expenses are one of the major reasons that so many individuals file for bankruptcy? Read this article from BusinessWeek.com to learn more.