To help you make sense of bankruptcy and to learn what filing for bankruptcy means for you and your family, take a look at the following resources from around the Web:
- Marketplace.org discusses when it’s a good time to file for bankruptcy.
- Are you unsure about how much you should save for emergencies? This article from Time magazine will tell you how much you should put away for a rainy day.
- For more information about the Coverdell Education Savings Account, visit FinAid.org.
- If you or your significant other is an active service member, then head over to Military.com to learn more about the Servicemember Civil Relief Act.
- Regardless of whether you have filed bankruptcy, filing tax returns can be tricky. Fortunately, InvestorGuide.com offers this helpful guide to filing your tax returns.
If you’d like to know more about the bankruptcy process, contact Cutler & Associates, Ltd.